Get Married in Paradise:Hawaii Destination Weddings at our Kona Beach Hotel
Thinking about planning a Hawaii destination wedding? Then you've found a perfect spot! Our historic Kona Beach hotel has become a favorite destination wedding venue on Hawaii's Big Island. With waterfront wedding venues with gorgeous ocean views, onsite wedding professionals to take care of all the details, delicious catering menus, and affordable wedding packages, planning a destination wedding in Hawaii is seamless at the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel!
Sweeping ocean views, tiki torches, fire pits, and more help set the tone for your Big Island destination wedding. In addition, if history means something to you, the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach is the place where King Kamehameha spent his final years. Weddings on the lu'au grounds have views of his Ahuena Heiau, in addition to beautiful turquoise waters.See Real Weddings Contact Us To Learn More!
Hawaii Destination Weddings at our Kona Beach Hotel:
- Spacious waterfront wedding venues - perfect for both ceremonies & wedding receptions
- Delicious catering menus - from buffet options to plated dinners
- Professional wedding team
- Assistance with obtaining your marriage license, officiating, photography, video production, decor, floral arrangements, and more (check out our preferred vendor list here)
- 452 guest rooms & suites for out-of-town-guests
- Ocean view infinity pool & private beach
- 2 onsite restaurants
- Home to The Spa - offering facials, massages, and other body treatments
- Steps from Downtown Kona - near many restaurants, bars, and fun stores
About the Big Island
The Big Island is the largest island of the Hawaiian Islands, which comprises 11 of the world’s 13 climate zones. Get married on the beach with a snow-capped volcano in the background, and then entertain guests with rainforest treks or excursions to view the lava flow! Learn more about our Big Island attractions here.