Escape to Kona, Hawaii...Hands Down the Best Babymoon Location
When planning your babymoon, we know that you’re looking for some good R&R before the little one arrives. That’s why the Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is the perfect last hurrah for expecting parents. If you’re looking to soak up a little sun, get a relaxing massage, or nap the day away, then you’ve found the ideal babymoon location in Hawaii.
Here at our Kona Beach hotel, we offer resort-like amenities – without the resort fees. Enjoy 2 onsite restaurants, a full-service spa, an oceanfront pool with plenty of lounge chairs, and one of the few white sand beaches in the Big Island, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi to stay in touch with family and friends on the mainland. Sip a mocktail in the Hawaii sunshine and indulge in our fresh Hawaiian cuisine – amid the lush gardens of the Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel.
Discover the perfect Hawaii babymoon location on the Big Island of Hawaii, where you can truly reconnect as a couple before the baby arrives. We look forward to welcoming to the Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel during this exciting time in your life.
Our babymoon hotel amenities include:
- Full-service spa, with in-room massages or oceanfront massages available
- Beachfront pool & hot tub
- 2 onsite restaurants, Billfish Poolside Grill & Honu's on the Beach
- Beachfront location that's walking distance to downtown Kona
- Yoga studio - browse through our class schedule here*
- Onsite Hawaiian lu'aus performed by Island Breeze
- Guest rooms with private decks or balconies
- Upgraded bathrooms with Paul Mitchell products
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Near plenty of shopping, dining, & Big Island attractions
*Yoga class schedule subject to change.