The Official Host Hotel for the 2016 IRONMAN World Championship in Kona, Hawaii:The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel
The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is proud to be the official host hotel for the IRONMAN World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. The 2016 IRONMAN race will take place on Saturday, October 8, 2016.
Our beachfront location is adjacent to the Kailua Pier, where the IRONMAN swim starts, making us popular training grounds and the ideal location to view the race. Please note, we are currently sold-out for the 2016 IRONMAN race.
We invite you to return and celebrate in beautiful Kona, Hawaii without the crowds year-round, where the Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel offers 452 guest rooms and suites, complimentary Wi-Fi, 2 onsite restaurants, a beachfront pool and Jacuzzi, a full-service spa, a yoga studio, onsite watersport rentals through Kona Boys, and the top-rated Island Breeze Luau. Enjoy resort amenities - without the resort fees - over 13 beachfront acres just steps away from historic Kailua-Kona Village, where guests can enjoy shopping, dining, entertainment, and a variety of ocean activities.
We invite you to come back, train, and celebrate with the Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Challenge yourself on the official IRONMAN Kona course, take a day trip to Rainbow Falls or Volcanoes National Park, and experience the untouched, breathtaking beauty of Hawaii. Hike to King Kamehameha's birthplace and learn about the man who unified the islands of Hawaii. No matter what you choose to do, our Kona hotel is the perfect starting point for your active Hawaiian adventure.
Nearby Big Island Attractions to our Kona Beach hotel include:
- Hulihe’e Palace
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Park
- Kona Historical Society
- Pu’uhonua o Hōnaunau National Historical Park
- Puako Petroglyph Archaeological Preserve
- Lapakahi State Historical Park
- Kohala Historical Sites State Monument
- Waipio Valley with Scenic Gorges
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
- Rainbow Falls
- Boiling Pots of Wailuku River
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Volcanoes National Park
- Mokupāpapa Discovery Center (for Hawaii's Remote Coral Reefs)
- Kalōpā Native Forest State Park & Recreation Area
- Mauna Kea Observatory
- South Kona (Including the Place of Refuge & the Painted Church)
- Ironman Triathlon Start/Finish
- Honokōhau Marina
- Ahu’ena Heiau
- Hulihe’e Palace
- Atlantis Adventures Kona