Meetings Fit for a King
The award-winning Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel is the newest place to meet. The resort sits on 13 beachfront acres along the sunny Kona coast, steps away from historic Kailua Kona Village, on Hawaii the Big Island, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, entertainment, a variety of ocean activities and experience the Island Lifestyle, unique only to Hawaii.
At our resort you are surrounded by rich Hawaiian design themes; art and artifacts of traditional to contemporary culture. Relax at our spa – The Spa at Kona Beach Hotel or sun, swim and snorkel at our own Kamakahonu Bay. Taste our Hawaiian Pacific Rim dining at Honu’s on the Beach restaurant; sip tropical drinks poolside at the Billfish Bar and Grille, enjoy an evening ocean front at our lavish Luau feast and Polynesian revue.
You will have a choice of 20, 000 sq. feet of flexible indoor and outdoor, meeting and function space, conveniently located on one level, ground floor. Your outdoor event will have a tropical backdrop with a peek into Hawaii’s past where you can create a memorable event. We will meet your every need with our professional staff extending their Aloha spirit service.
Submit your Request for Proposal click here
Floor Plans/Capacity Chart click here
Banquet Menus click here
Meeting Menus click here
Overview of Business Services
The Courtyard Business Library by Marriott will give you access to:
- Marriott's Signature Go Board - the large and visible interactive touch-screen allows access to local flight information, market reports, global news and local events.
- Laptop Counter Workstation
- Three Televisions - offering comfortable seating
- Boarding Pass Terminals with Printers
- Three Media Pods - complimentary usage for guests wanting to check email
- Complimentary WiFi - available in all guest rooms and public venues